Norcal Private Protection, Inc. will provide you with certified, licensed, and insured, Security Officers. Each Security Professional has been screened to the standards of the State of California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI).
- Norcal Private Protection, Inc. has set some of the strictest background screening standards in the industry. Our personnel all submit to a drug screening, and extensive in-service training regarding protection of property and customer service.
- Norcal Private Protection, Inc. offers, free of charge, supervisory personnel to insure strict adherence to our company policies and your rules, regulations and ordinances. Norcal Private Protection, Inc. supervisors are utilized as a liaison between Norcal Private Protection, Inc. and our clients. Supervisors are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days per year for your convenience and will regularly make spot checks to prevent the issue of complacency. It is our belief that in order to assure the best quality of service that we stand by, we must keep close relationships with our personnel both on and off duty.
- At Norcal Private Protection, Inc, all of our security officers will be equipped with two-way radios OR mobile phones, to ensure constant communication with our management team.
- Each and every security officer will be in-serviced regularly regarding your specific site to further enhance the protection we provide.
- Norcal Private Protection, Inc. has taken a unique approach to the business of contract security. Many of our competitors employ minimally screened and trained guards. Our approach involves a proactive theory of well-groomed, exceptionally trained, uniformed security officers. Our strategy entails several steps to mitigate the possibility and opportunity for theft of property, or injury to persons within the facility.
Norcal Private Protection, Inc. will provide you with a forensic breakdown of our costing specifications, on request. Norcal Private Protection, Inc. maintains a philosophy that in order to retain the highest quality security professionals in the industry, we must compensate them commensurate to their qualifications. The Management team has resolved to reduce our profit margin rather than decrease a security guard’s salary. Our costing structure provides for a well-paid security professional and a conservative rate to our client.